Voting has now closed!
We have spent the past week sharing our Top 30 Vancouver Mom Bloggers of 2015 with you all. They really are all fabulous. But don’t take our word for it — check them out for yourself.
2015 Top 30 Vancouver Mom Bloggers
Meet each blogger by checking out their profiles:
Or visit each one of their blogs:
- Alana Pace, Parenting From the Heart
- Alisha Enid, Alisha Enid
- Alison Tedford, Sparkly Shoes and Sweat Drops
- Angela Robertson, Rock ‘n Rattle
- Bethany Schiedel, Images by Bethany
- Bonnie Way, Koala Bear Writer
- Codi Lynn, Creative Wife + Joyful Worker
- Connie Peters, Modern Mama
- Danielle Ciavarro, Smelly Danielly
- Delza Hoeberg, Wildly Mine
- Janna Denton-Howes of Growing Marriage
- Jacqueline and Juliana, Two Fun Moms
- Janette Shearer, Vancity Mommy D
- Joelle Walker, Kid Hangover
- Karen Barre, Spill it Mom
- Karen Owen, Karen Mom of Three’s Craft Blog
- Kate Muker, Kate Muker
- Krista Ewert, One Beautiful Life
- Kristyl Clark, Valley Mom
- Lyndsay Sung, Coco Cake Land
- Margery Healey, The Compassionate Parent Coach
- Mary Kastle, Wizard Wear and Mary Kastle
- Michaela Evanow, Micheala Evanow
- Nina Gonzalez, Nina on the Moon
- Scarlett Ballantyne, Pretty Pinteresting
- Shelli Nishino-Fayle, How’s it Going Eh?
- Sherri Brown, Project Bearings
- Stephanie Small, Meet The Smallsens
- Tara Jensen, BC Mom
- Tracey Kofoed, My House of Giggles
Vote for the Top Vancouver Mom Blogger for 2015
We consider every one of our Top 30 Vancouver Mom Bloggers to be winners, and we’ll be honouring them all at our celebration FRESH on June 17, 2015 at Nicole Bridger’s new location in Gastown! You’re invited to come and celebrate, too. Get your tickets!
But we need YOU to help choose an overall winner. For the next three weeks, you can vote for your favourite bloggers on our 2015 list. At the end of the voting period, we’ll tally it all up and announce the winner!
Here’s how the voting works:
- Voting closes on Sunday, May 31st, 2015
- You may choose up to three of your favourite bloggers.
- You may vote once each week, during the three weeks of voting.
- The winner will be announced Thursday, June 4th, 2015.
Cast Your Vote
We would like to acknowledge our sponsors, who make this event possible. Our warmest thanks to:
Harriet Fancott is the Editor and Social Media Manager for Vancouver Mom. She has over 20 years experience in the arts, tech and mom-based blogging arenas. She lives in East Vancouver with her husband and son where they enjoy exploring all that Vancouver has to offer from festivals and events to playgrounds and beaches to sushi and ice cream (although not together).