If you’re ready to Vote NOW for the Top Vancouver Mom Blogger for 2017
Get your tickets to the 2017 #VMTop30 Celebration Event STYLE takes place at University Women’s Club in a gorgeous setting with some of the most digitally dialled in moms in the city – June 8th.
2017 Top 30 Vancouver Mom Bloggers
Meet each blogger by checking out their profiles:
Or visit each one of their blogs:
- Jessica Wright, This Sweet Happy Life
- Gillian Rowinski, Unlearning SuperMom
- Julie Horner, Dear Loves Blog
- Izabela De Paz of The Cake Mama
- Adrienne Neufeld, Adrienne Neufeld
- Clarissa Dingle, Life With Sass
- Heydy Lopez, Raising Jay & Abel
- Amanda Breen of The Urban Mom
- Olivia Lasting, This West Coast Mommy
- Emelia Symington Fedy, Trying to be Good
- Liz Squires, The Loud Introvert
- Leah Price of Enough Stuff – My Life with Less
- Joanna Moss, Joanna Moss Photography
- Laura Crawford, Pretty Petunias
- Husna Thompson, The Accidental Mommy
- Melissa Cartier, Melissa Cartier
- Samantha Boswell, Something Gorgeous Mamas
- Jenna Liesch of Jenna Liesch
- Reg Lok Von, Valeio
- Jo-Anne Abrahams, Momzies
- Simone Grewal, Z95.3/CISL650 – VanCity Mom
- Mai Edwards, Mama Indulgences
- Xanat A. Guiot, Latin Mom Tips
- Tazeem Jamal of Gratitude in Heels
- Michele Phillips, What Dreams May Become
- Miyuki Tomioka, Miyuki Plus Three
- Karla Harteveld, A Day in the Life of K and C
- Anna Eastland, Just East of Crazy Land: Adventures in Parenting
- Idelette McVicker of SheLovesmagazine.com and DangerousWomenTribe.com
- Brie Aho, Happy Go Mama
We consider every one of our Top 30 Vancouver Mom Bloggers to be winners, and we’ll be honouring them all at the University Women’s Club in a gorgeous setting with some of the most digitally dialled in moms in the city on June 8th.
But we need YOU to help choose an overall winner. For the next three weeks, you can vote for your favourite bloggers on our 2017 list. At the end of the voting period, we’ll tally it all up and announce the winner!
Here’s how the voting works:
- Voting closes on May 26th
- You may choose up to three of your favourite bloggers per day.
- You (and your family, friends & fans) may vote daily
The winner will be announced on May 29th and the party takes place June 8th! The winner will receive a $500 VIP Shopping Experience from Tsawwassen Mills!
We would like to acknowledge our sponsors, who make this event possible. Our warmest thanks to:
Thanks to our generous sponsors
Harriet Fancott is the Editor and Social Media Manager for Vancouver Mom. She has over 20 years experience in the arts, tech and mom-based blogging arenas. She lives in East Vancouver with her husband and son where they enjoy exploring all that Vancouver has to offer from festivals and events to playgrounds and beaches to sushi and ice cream (although not together).