May 21, 2018: Crisp Media / Vancouver Mom CEO Christine Pilkington was on CTV’s Morning Live show bright and early to talk about things to do on Victoria Day.
Summer may be a month away, but the May Long Weekend feels like the kick off to summer! Here are some fun things to do with the family.
- Go swimming an outdoor pool! Vancouver are open from Kits Pool to New Brighton.
- A Day Out with Thomas – train lovers alert
- Playland – mini donuts, twirly rides and more
- Richmond Night Market – crazy food, live entertainment, bouncy castles and even a baby playground
- Van Dusen Gardens – admire the blooms with the fam
See our Full list of media appearances.
Harriet Fancott is the Editor and Social Media Manager for Vancouver Mom. She has over 20 years experience in the arts, tech and mom-based blogging arenas. She lives in East Vancouver with her husband and son where they enjoy exploring all that Vancouver has to offer from festivals and events to playgrounds and beaches to sushi and ice cream (although not together).