>Believe in “active baby, active mom”? Want something a little more than the typical “mommy and me” “baby and me” classes? Looking for some mom and baby exercise?
As we move into the colder months, you might be wondering how to keep fit and active with your kids. If you’re a new mom, it might seem challenging to start an exercise program. There are so many other changes going on in your life that exercise may rank near the bottom, somewhere after laundry and precious, precious sleep. Our guide brings you information that makes it easy to get out and about with your baby — no need to line up childcare. Whether it’s snowshoeing with baby, mom and baby yoga, or stroller fitness, we’ve previewed fun activities that will bring you closer to your baby and your fitness goals. It’s all here in your Active Mom and Baby Fitness Guide.
In this free download, you’ll find:
- An overview of the benefits exercising with your baby can bring you.
- An in-depth look at equipment and clothing—including tips on keeping your baby comfortable.
- Tips on assessing which activities are right for you and your baby.
- An overview of available activities in the Vancouver area, including yoga, kids gymnastics, snowshoeing and more.
- Ideas for getting moving with your baby in your own home.
- The scoop on classes, gyms with childcare, child-friendly hiking trails…and more.
If this sounds like information that you could use, sign up for our email list and get your free Active Mom and Baby Fitness Guide today… and get into your new exercise groove!
About Our Sponsor
Are you a mom who thinks “active, outdoor and green”? Then think Active Baby! Opened in 2009, Active Baby offers only hand-selective products. Located in Capilano Mall, North Vancouver, Active baby guarantees your better quality and the best service. Growing Active and Living Green at Active Baby.