Global TV, November 6, 2017: The wet, damp weather approaches! Our own parenting expert and Crisp Media CEO, Christine Pilkington, shared five great indoor play spaces and playgrounds to visit with your kids when the weather fails to cooperate.
Five Indoor Playground Picks
- There’s a new city in Richmond called Kidtropolis where kids can deliver mail (a surprisingly popular activity), be a news anchor, go grocery shopping and more.
- East Van’s Circus Play Cafe for the 0-5s has wooden play structures, excellent food and quality coffee!
- Jungle Jac’s in Coquitlam is a non-stop active fun for energetic kids.
- NOW CLOSED -> Trampolining for kids at Sky Zone Surrey is sure to get the kids yayas out while you chill out in the parent’s lounge.
- The new Wonder Gallery at Science World, designed for the little ones, is the perfect place for them to imagine and explore.
Take a look!
Read our post: Top awesome indoor playgrounds!
To interview Crisp Media founder and CEO, Christine Pilkington, please email our media liaison, Lori McGrath.
Harriet Fancott is the Editor and Social Media Manager for Vancouver Mom. She has over 20 years experience in the arts, tech and mom-based blogging arenas. She lives in East Vancouver with her husband and son where they enjoy exploring all that Vancouver has to offer from festivals and events to playgrounds and beaches to sushi and ice cream (although not together).