The clock is winding down fast on 2011, and 2012 is almost here. At VancouverMom.ca we’re excited to see what the new year holds. We’re also immensely proud of what we accomplished we accomplished in the past 12 months. We updated our look, launched CityMomNow.com and worked harder than ever to connect you with great local events and resources. Let’s take this chance to look back on some highlights from 2011.
VancouverMom.ca Year in Review
- You Picked Vancouver’s Best Family-Friendly Place to Explore the Arts!
- VancouverMom.ca 2011 Green Guide
- Your Favourite Fabulous Vancouver Mom Blogger is…Karen Brackett of Adventures of the Sunshine Brigade
- Celebrating our Top 30 Fabulous Vancouver Mom Bloggers
- Introducing our New Content Manager: Amber Strocel
- Download our Back-to-School Guide
- Lunch Box Trends on BT Vancouver
- You Say: Best Places in Vancouver for Local Food
- Best of Vancouver: Our Picks for Kids Haircuts
- You Say: Best Holiday Shopping in Vancouver
- Christmas in Vancouver: VancouverMom.ca’s 2011 Holiday Guide
- Vancouver Mom Makeover: Announcing Winner Tina Bacon!
- Best of Vancouver: Santa Photo Spots
- You Say: Best Holiday Light Displays in Vancouver
Thank you so much for sharing this past year for us. We’re looking forward to doing even more in 2012 to help you love where you live.
Amber Strocel is a writer, aspiring math teacher, suburbanite, wife and mom of two. She believes in the power of the Internet to connect people, and she believes that numbers are the poetry of the universe. You can often find her knitting, sewing, volunteering, working in her garden, and sneaking chocolate when no one's looking. She blogs at Strocel.com and shares her photos on Instagram as @AmberStrocel.