Sometimes, you just want to head inside to the cool comfort of the mall on a smoking hot day. You can’t do better than Tsawwassen Mills on that front. We chatted with Kristina Shier from Ivanhoe Cambridge about the allure of this incredible shopping destination.
Give us a brief description of what you are all about.
Tsawwassen Mills, BC’s premiere shopping destination features over 200 brands, dining and entertainment options, and a perfectly curated mix of premium fashion brands, outlet stores and first-to-market retailers. Tsawwassen Mills is a great shopping destination for savings even more affordable with the Savings Booklet exclusively available for all shoppers on long weekends – with over 35 retailers offering unbelievable discounts and promotions pick up your copy at the entrance kiosks or at Guest Services on all long weekends for 2017.
What are three cool things kids (or families) can do there?
Several stores offer unique entertainment options, including a skate park in West 49, themed bowling alley in Bass Pro Shops and a children’s play area for younger visitors.
How should families prepare for their time there?
The centre features a 1,100-seat food hall, a children’s play area, sports dome and six public entrances, each with its own special design features.
Are there any special Canada 150 tie-ins, events, activities, specials or displays?
A fun day of free fun activities, face painting, tattoos, photo booth arts and crafts, entertainment and more for everyone to enjoy. The exclusive Long Weekend Savings Booklet will also be available offering a variety of discounts and gift with purchases for ALL shoppers – tourists and locals – during Canada 150.
What do people typically say after a visit?
“I’ve just spent two days shopping your wonderful new mall. It’s fantastic!” ~ SG
Why should everyone put you on their summer bucket list?
- The centre features a range of sit down restaurants and a 1,100-seat food hall serving a wide variety of cuisines.
- Enjoy and relax whilst watching TV at the sports dome
- Stow & Go service gives you the freedom to shop some more, you can drop off your parcels at Guest Services. Once your shopping is complete, you can conveniently pick up your checked items from the comfort of your vehicle at Parcel Pick Up. A Guest Services team member will deliver the checked items to your vehicle. There is no charge for this service.
- Complimentary Ferry Shuttle Service: Our exclusive 42-passenger ferry shopping shuttle provides free roundtrip transportation from Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal to Tsawwassen Mills daily, coordinating with the Nanaimo and Victoria ferry sailing times during mall hours only.
- Downtown Shopping Shuttle Service: Quick, convenient and FREE transport to great shopping. Our exclusive 48-passenger luxury coach provides round trip service twice a day from 2 convenient locations to Tsawwassen Mills.
- Online chat service has a team who respond to your online queries and media posts about the mall. Whether you have questions about where something is or inquire about a service, the Guest Services team can help.