We have spent the past week sharing our Top 30 Vancouver Mom Bloggers of 2014 with you all. They really are all fabulous. But don’t take our word for it – check them out for yourself.
2014 Top 30 Vancouver Mom Bloggers
Meet each blogger by checking out their profiles:
Or visit each one of their blogs:
- Agnes Mayer, Vodka Infused Lemonade
- Allison Wiberg, Seaside Home Accents
- Andria Milliard, The Cheerio Diaries
- Brooke Takhar, Miss Teen USSR
- Christy Rollo, Eco Journey in the Burbs
- Cristina Chalmers, lulumum: a lululemon blogger
- Crystal Allen, Sew Creative
- Heather van Mil, Life, Love and the Pursuit of Play
- Helen Engel-Gray, Loquacious Family
- Jamie Dunlop Khau, Styling the Inside
- Janice Croze & Susan Carraretto, 5 Minutes for Mom
- Jenn Di Spirito, Jenn Di Spirito Photography
- Katherine Petrunia, The Pampered Baby
- Kathleen Tennant, Mixed Media by Kathleen
- Kelly Krol, Raincity Parent
- Lindsay Coulter, David Suzuki’s Queen of Green
- Louise Chapman, Talk Nerdy To Me
- Manda Aufochs Gillespie, The Green Mama
- Mary Levitan, The Rock and Roll Mom
- Megan Newton, Food and Whine
- Monika Hibbs, The Doctor’s Closet
- Natasha Motsi, Kukura
- Parrish Wilson, Parrish Wilson
- Patti Barnes, The World of ContestPatti
- Renata Wurster, Keeping the Me in Mommy
- Shari Saysomsack, Everyday Little Moments
- Shaunna Prentis, Mis-Adventures of Mommyhood
- Tamara Goyette, Discovering Parenthood
- Tara Cannon, Pint Size Pilot
- Tara Mihalech, Suburble
Choosing the Top Vancouver Mom Blogger for 2014
We consider every one of our Top 30 Vancouver Mom Bloggers to be winners, and we’d like to honour them all. In fact, we will be honouring them all at our celebration FIVE, coming up on June 12, 2014. You’re invited to come and celebrate, too. Tickets are selling fast, and prices go up after May 31, 2014, so get yours now!
While we’re honouring every one of our Top 30 Vancouver Mom Bloggers, we are also choosing one overall winner. Actually, scratch that. You are choosing one overall winner. After all, you are the people who read (and love) these Vancouver mom bloggers. For the next two weeks, we are asking you to vote for your favourite bloggers on our 2014 list. At the end of the voting period, we’ll tally it all up and announce the winner. She’ll win a grand prize including two nights stay plus dinner and breakfast for two at the breathtaking Painted Boat Resort Spa & Marina.
Here’s how the voting will work:
- Voting closes on Friday, June 6, 2014.
- You may choose up to three of your favourite bloggers.
- You may vote once each week, during the two weeks of voting.
- The winner will be announced Monday, June 9, 2014.
Cast Your Vote
We would like to acknowledge our sponsors, who make this event possible. Our warmest thanks to:
Amber Strocel is a writer, aspiring math teacher, suburbanite, wife and mom of two. She believes in the power of the Internet to connect people, and she believes that numbers are the poetry of the universe. You can often find her knitting, sewing, volunteering, working in her garden, and sneaking chocolate when no one's looking. She blogs at Strocel.com and shares her photos on Instagram as @AmberStrocel.