One of our favourite times of the year has once again arrived: the time when we honour Vancouver’s amazing mom bloggers. We want you to tell us about your favourites. Which blog do you read each and every day? Whose posts make you laugh, cry and think? Who helps to connect you a little bit more deeply to what it means to be a Vancouver mom? Submit your Vancouver mom blogger nominations, and let us know.
Mom Blogger Eligibility
Not just anyone is eligible to be named one of Vancouver’s Top 30 Mom Bloggers. Here are the details on who you can nominate:
- We accept only new nominees. If your favourite mom blogger was already recognized in 2010 or 2011, we know she’s fabulous, but she’s not eligible this year.
- The bloggers need to be moms, and they need to live in one of the communities in Metro Vancouver.
- The blogs must be active, with regular posts.
- Nominated blogs do not need to be about motherhood or parenting, although the personality of the blogger should shine through.
- Business blogs are eligible, but once again, the personality of the blogger should shine through.
- Self-nominations are allowed.
- We’re nominating individual moms, so group blogs are not eligible. However, we are willing to make exceptions for blogs with two authors, provided both are Vancouver moms.
Here’s how this is going to go down:
- May 11, 2012 – Nominations close
- May 14-25, 2012 – We’ll profile our Top 30
- May 28-June 4, 2012 – Voting opens for the top overall amazing Vancouver mom blogger
- June 13, 2012 – Our big celebration (stay tuned for details, you won’t want to miss this!)
Our Top 30 Vancouver Mom Bloggers for 2012 will receive some pretty cool stuff. They’ll be able to attend our big celebration for free, and they’ll receive some great swag. Our top overall mom blogger will receive a prize from DIA Collections which is a lounge wear and intimate apparel brand from Toronto that produces 100% silk collections encompassing sleepwear sets, nightgowns, negligées, camisoles with matching shorts, pajama pants, robes, and the signature DIA padded winter house coat.
Nominate Your Favourite Vancouver Mom Blogger
Nominations are now closed – stay tuned for your chance to vote for your favourite blogger starting May 28, 2012!
We would like to acknowledge our sponsors, who make this event possible. Our warmest thanks to:
Christine Pilkington has over 15 years of digital and interactive media experience. Breakfast Television has dubbed her a Baby Product Guru and she frequently appears on CBC and CTV. She lives with her husband, three daughters and a Lagotto Romagnolo in East Vancouver, about 10 minutes from where she grew up. Christine is also the CEO of Crisp Media Inc, which develops digital marketing strategies for businesses.