January 3, 2019: Crisp Media / Vancouver Mom CEO Christine Pilkington was on CBC Radio’s midday call in show, BC Today, talking (and answering calls) about family goals for 2019. In the spirit of New Year’s resolutions, she discussed some great ideas for families so you spend less time online, cooking and cleaning and more time connecting IRL as a family.
Easy Family Goals for 2019
- Get offline: Tips for how to get the kids off their devices
- Connect as a family: Take outings as a family or simply just spending unscheduled time together
- Make meals easier: Get meal delivery or order your groceries online, have the kids help with meals.
- Mom-time: Yes! It can be done.
- Volunteer time: Make Vancouver Spectacular
Check out our full post -> Easy New Year’s resolutions for the whole family
Click on the image to hear the interview (minute 32-52)
To interview Crisp Media founder and CEO, Christine Pilkington, please email our media liaison Lori McGrath
Banner photo: Klutch Photography