We are thrilled to be offering you a chance to win a fantastic family weekend getaway to Whistler courtesy of Tourism Whistler valued at almost $1000!
Festivals in Whistler come in all ages. Bring your kids to a weekend wonderland filled with outdoor art workshops, crafts, theatre, dance, live music and magical performances during Whistler Children’s Festival July 7 – 9. Dozens of hands-on workshops at Whistler Olympic Plaza are sure to inspire creativity and spark imagination for everyone in the family.
Enter for your chance to win a family weekend getaway to experience the Whistler Children’s Festival including:
- Two nights’ accommodation in a one bedroom suite in Whistler
- Two weekend passes to the Whistler Children’s Festival for two children courtesy of Arts Whistler
- Complimentary access to two workshops at the Whistler Children’s Festival courtesy of Arts Whistler
- River of Golden Dreams Canoe Tour for a family of 4 courtesy of Canadian Wilderness Adventures
- $150 dining gift certificate
For your chance to win this family-friendly prize, simply fill in the short form below any time before midnight on July 3rd for your chance to win and make sure you are available to go on July 7-9th, 2017.
Yes! I’d like to receive special news and offers from Tourism Whistler
it’s easy to enter, just answer as few or as many questions as you like! Good luck!
Harriet Fancott is the Editor and Social Media Manager for Vancouver Mom. She has over 20 years experience in the arts, tech and mom-based blogging arenas. She lives in East Vancouver with her husband and son where they enjoy exploring all that Vancouver has to offer from festivals and events to playgrounds and beaches to sushi and ice cream (although not together).