Fall is here. The kids are in preschool or school, so why not kick off fall with some quality mom time?
Join us for some great speakers, some head and heart time on this year’s Leading Moms on September 25 at Science World!
Super short and fun video!
“I am left with an extremely full heart and spirit, having met some amazingly resilient and strong women who have indeed figured out that balance for themselves.”
~Karolyn Wootton, Feature Writer, Networking in Vancouver
Why you should come to Leading Moms!
1) You’ll experience an unforgettable and inspiring morning filled with stories from mothers making a difference in the arts, business, health, media, social change – reporter, a poet, a singer, an entrepreneur, an activist and more!
2) Get your burning questions answered. All speakers will have a Q&A sessions after their talks.
3) Me time! Adult time! Mom time! Why not set aside some time in your calendar just for you? Immerse yourself. Fill your heart and connect with some amazing moms in a child-free setting (although babes in arms are always welcome).
4) No need to find child care for the kiddos! We’ve arranged free drop-off child care so you can connect with other moms in courtesy of Kids and Company, ideal for kids 12 months to five years of age.
5) Free breakfast. Don’t scramble in the morning. Eat (and caffeinate) with us.
6) Delicious and fun lunch at Craft Beer Market located in the historic Salt building in Olympic Village (separate ticket).
7) Deal on tickets. Early Bird pricing in effect.
8) Did we mention schwag and goodies? (Never hurts right?)
“It was just so thrilling to be in a room full of such inspiring moms who were making things happen, have their own identity and great relationships with their kids.” – Taryn Langemann, Blogger, A Photographers Wife
PS: This Blooper reel is pretty funny! (15 seconds)
Harriet Fancott is the Editor and Social Media Manager for Vancouver Mom. She has over 20 years experience in the arts, tech and mom-based blogging arenas. She lives in East Vancouver with her husband and son where they enjoy exploring all that Vancouver has to offer from festivals and events to playgrounds and beaches to sushi and ice cream (although not together).