Certified image consultant Joyce Lau is the founder of Yummy Mummy Makeovers. Her vision is to create a place where moms could get together to play, share ideas and have fun with fashion. She wanted to teach moms how to love their new bodies and look great effortlessly. And so Joyce created workshops on popular topics that address the most common wardrobe concerns and showed busy moms how to save time & money. Through Yummy Mummy Makeovers, Joyce has put the fun back into playing dress up!
Joyce will provide the VancouverMom.ca Makeover Contest winner wardrobe consulting and shopping support through a 2 Day Speedy Delivery Program (valued at $249).
Win a $1000 Makeover!
Have you entered the VancouverMom.ca Makeover Contest yet? One lucky reader will win pampering from local businesses with a prize package that includes:
- Haircut, colour and eyelash extensions by Lure Salon (valued at more than $250)
- Make up consulting from Visible Beauty (valued at over $200)
- Wardrobe consulting and shopping support from Yummy Mummy Makeovers (2 Day Speedy Delivery Program valued at $249)
- A photo shoot from Dandelion Pictures, including time and talent (valued at $450 – prints or digital files extra)
- 10 Eurowave body toning treatments (valued at $500)
- An Absolute Confidence Workshop ( valued at $149.99) and High Heel Appeal class (valued at $49)
Make sure you enter the VancouverMom.ca Makeover Contest today!
Diane Wild is a writer, editor and web communications consultant, working in the solar, health care, and arts industries. She also runs the website TV, eh? about Canadian television.