We’re pleased to present our 2018 Top Newborn, Family and Portrait Photographers in Vancouver highlighting photographers who demonstrate a high calibre of professionalism and talent and specialize in maternity, newborn or family photography.
We connected with Brandi Mollica Photography about her breathtaking maternity, newborn and portrait photography work.
Top Vancouver Family Photographers, a Q&A with Brandi Mollica Photography
1. Tell us a bit about your photography business.
I am a hybrid photographer. Which means I shoot digital and film. My first love is film.
2. What should clients expect when working with you?
I am easy going and open to any ideas clients have.
3. Why did you get into photography?
When I was 16 years old my Grandfather gave me his camera. I started taking classes that fall at my high school. I fell in love with this medium of art and have never looked back.
4. How would you describe your photographic style?
Minimalistic, modern, but try to convey emotion.
5. Can you share a few a quick tips on how to prepare your kids for a photo shoot?
I would say being rested and a full stomach. Bring along any toys that are a comfort.
6. What is the best part about being a Family Photographer?
Getting to meet different families. I love seeing the different personalities of the kids.
This post is sponsored by Brandi Mollica Photography
Book an appointment -> www.brandimollicaphotography.com
Follow her on Facebook: @brandimollicaphotography
Follow her on Instagram:@brandimollicaphotography