The Baby Stroller Buying Guide For New Parents
Thinking of buying a stroller but absolutely perplexed by the options? I don’t blame you.
The choices are overwhelming and the idea of dropping down hundreds – sometimes almost thousands – of dollars on a stroller and making the wrong choice is alarming. It’s as challenging to buy a stroller as it is to buy a digital camera – but unlike cameras, new parents rarely have any exposure to pushing around a stroller before they need to buy one.
Over the years, I’ve had tons of parents ask me for advice on what to look for in buying a stroller. My answer? VancouverMom.ca’s Stroller Guide for First Time Parents!
NOTE: VancouverMom.ca’s Stroller Guide for First Time Parents is no longer available
If you’re shopping for a new stroller, this guide will make your life easier.
In this free 14-page downloadable guide, you’ll find:
- An overview of the type of strollers out there.
- Tips on how to analyze your lifestyle to see what stroller might be a good fit.
- What to look for in a test drive.
- What to ask your friends about their strollers.
- How to consider when planning for more than one child (either twins or when you need to accommodate an older child and baby).
- A comprehensive overview of stroller features available on today’s market.
- A snazzy checklist helping prioritize those features.
About Our Sponsor
1037 Marine Drive, North Vancouver, BC
Tel: (778) 340-0648 | www.lussobaby.ca
Twitter: @lussobaby | Facebook
Discover both comfort and luxury quality for you and your children. Lusso Baby is a refined specialty store dedicated to handpicking fine family products and providing customized service in a welcoming environment. Find Lusso Baby at 1037 Marine Drive, North Vancouver or shop online at www.lussobaby.ca.
Would you like to write for us? We welcome well-written guest submissions with a local interest slant. Share your tips, review local businesses and highlight hot trends for Vancouver moms. Get all the info on our Contributor Page!
Can you please forward me ‘The Baby Stroller Buying Guide for New Parents,’ from your column. Thanks.
I’d love to have a copy of this!