Thinking of buying a stroller but absolutely perplexed by the options? I don’t blame you.
The choices are overwhelming and the idea of dropping down hundreds – sometimes almost thousands – of dollars on a stroller and making the wrong choice is alarming. It’s as challenging to buy a stroller as it is to buy a digital camera – but unlike cameras, new parents rarely have any exposure to pushing around a stroller before they need to buy one.
Over the years, I’ve had tons of parents ask me for advice on what to look for in buying a stroller. My answer? VancouverMom.ca’s Stroller Guide for First Time Parents!
NOTE: VancouverMom.ca’s Stroller Guide for First Time Parents is no longer available
If you’re shopping for a new stroller, this guide will make your life easier.
In this free 14-page downloadable guide, you’ll find:
- An overview of the type of strollers out there.
- Tips on how to analyze your lifestyle to see what stroller might be a good fit.
- What to look for in a test drive.
- What to ask your friends about their strollers.
- How to consider when planning for more than one child (either twins or when you need to accommodate an older child and baby).
- A comprehensive overview of stroller features available on today’s market.
- A snazzy checklist helping prioritize those features.
About Our Sponsor
1037 Marine Drive, North Vancouver, BC
Tel: (778) 340-0648 | www.lussobaby.ca
Discover both comfort and luxury quality for you and your children. Lusso Baby is a refined specialty store dedicated to handpicking fine family products and providing customized service in a welcoming environment. Find Lusso Baby at 1037 Marine Drive, North Vancouver or shop online at www.lussobaby.ca.