Earth Day is just days away. It’s the perfect chance to spend a little bit of time reflecting, and considering how to green your life. Here at VancouverMom.ca we’ve got you covered with our 2012 Earth Day Guide. We’ve compiled some great articles to help you green your life, crowd-sourced some great green products and assembled a calendar of events to help you decide what to do in Vancouver for Earth Day. After all, we may have some great ideas, but we know that the ultimate experts on green living are our fellow Vancouver moms.
2012 Earth Day Guide Highlights
Here are some things you can expect to find in our 2012 Earth Day Guide:
- Contributor Michelle Carchrae shares her tips for indoor gardening, perfect for urban moms in small spaces.
- Guest contributor Anna Cohen shares her green style tips, to keep you and the planet looking good.
- Guest contributor and green guru Gillian Deacon shares some ideas to help you uncover your family’s green potential.
- You share your favourite green products for keeping clean, outfitting your baby, playtime, mealtime and more.
- We have some great ideas for family fun this weekend as you celebrate the big day.
All right, you know you want it. Get ready to go green for Earth Day by checking out our 2012 Earth Day Guide here:
2012 Vancouver Mom Earth Day Sponsors
Of course, none of this would be possible without our fabulous 2012 Earth Day Guide sponsors. We’d like to thank these local businesses for helping us spread the enviro-love.[one_third]
- 2Unique custom hand stamped jewellery
- 6 Pack Indoor Beach
- Alana Couch Photography
- Bumbini Cloth Diaper Company
- Cora’s Photography
- images by bethany
- Jean Lyons School of Music
- L’il Wonders Boutique – Stylish Playwear
- My Little Mousie
- Organically Hatched
- Pajo’s Fish and Chips
- Panther Cheer Athletics
- Place des Arts
- Soma Studio – Vancouver Massage Therapy
- Vancouver Academy of Music
- Vancouver International Children’s Festival
- Vancouver Starscapes – Stargazing Ceiling Murals
Happy Earth Day, everyone!
Amber Strocel is a writer, aspiring math teacher, suburbanite, wife and mom of two. She believes in the power of the Internet to connect people, and she believes that numbers are the poetry of the universe. You can often find her knitting, sewing, volunteering, working in her garden, and sneaking chocolate when no one's looking. She blogs at Strocel.com and shares her photos on Instagram as @AmberStrocel.