Saw us on Breakfast Television and loved the clothes?
Here’s your chance to win a $500 shopping spree from Agoo Apparel. Adorn one child with a full wardrobe, or pick a few outfits for all your kids – and their cousins too! Scroll down for details!
10 Reasons to You’ll Want to Have Agoo In Your Life
- Athlete inspired. Agoo is made with fabric and technologies fit for the most active athletes – including your kids.
- Mom designed. As a busy mom of two, owner and designer JB Owen-Sacalis knows what moms need: clothes for quick diaper changes, clothes that will last and clothes that are functional.
- Awesome sun protection. Agoo’s clothes have 50+ UV protection.
- Stain resistant and extremely washable. You can even clean them with a wet wipe if your child spills something on them.
- Fast drying. Kids can play at the beach, get soaked and be dry in about 30 minutes.
- Did I say beach? Agoo can double up as swimwear! It’s also resistant chlorine and salt-water.
- Four-way stretch means that the clothes will move with your kids and still retain its shape.
- Wick-away fabric to keep your child cool. Even when baby falls asleep in her car seat, Agoo will help keep her from overheating.
- Terrific base layer. Agoo is perfect for underneath a warmer fleece layer.
- Agoo is based and designed right here in Vancouver.
Entering is Easy
- Check out the clothes on AgooKids.com.
- Visit VancouverMom.ca’s Facebook page and enter a comment, telling us why you like Agoo.
- For extra entries:
- Visit Agoo’s Facebook page and say that you saw this giveaway on VancouverMom.ca.
- Tweet this message to your followers (be sure to include @vancouver_mom in your tweet to qualify):
- Enter a comment on this article on VancouverMom.ca.
Open only to Canadian residents. Closes on August 2, 2010. Winner will be randomly selected using Random.org.