A Look At The Premium Healthy Balance Package
The VM Premium Package includes:
1 Dedicated Email Blast
- An email sent to our 8,000+ subscribers.
- 100% share of voice – this email is completely and totally about you and your campaign’s messaging.
- High open rates and click through.
- $1,100 value
1 Sponsored Article on VancouverMom.ca
- A 250- to 350-word article written about your business
- Shared on Facebook (and boosted with ad spend)
- Shared on VancouverMom.ca’s Instagram stories
- Shared on our weekly email newsletter sent to 8,000+ subscribers
- $900 value
1 Sponsored Social Media Package
- One post on VancouverMom.ca’s Facebook page (and boosted with ad spend) linked to a page/URL of your choice
- Two Instagram stories
- $550 value
- Photographer Q&A Article
- Featured on VM Home Page
- Featured on Healthy Balance Email Blast
1 VancouverMom.ca Business Listing
- A dedicated business page on VancouverMom.ca for one year
- A personal welcome posted on our Facebook page and linked to your VM business page
- Added to VM Healthy Balance Pick List
- Flexible scheduling. No need to post in a single month. Time your campaign throughout the year to coincide with your promotions.
- Wrap report. Understand how your campaign performed.
- Account management. We will assign someone on our team to assist in coordinating your assets. Note that you will need to provide all creative for your campaign.
Simply put: We are the top-ranked organic search result for Vancouver family-friendly (and other related search terms) on Google.
If someone is looking for family-friendly information, they will find you on VancouverMom.ca, a credible resource among local moms.
Plus: we have an active following of local moms who are looking for services just like yours.
We are the perfect solution for trying to establish your business or build a customer base among local families.
Founded in 2009 by digital veteran Christine Pilkington and run by journalism and marketing professionals, VancouverMom.ca has served hundreds of thousands of moms and advertisers in Vancouver.