Are You Running Camps? Let Vancouver Moms know!
Last year’s Summer Camp List included Elevate, Little Kitchen Academy, Pedalheads and many more. Here’s why you should add your camp to our list:
- Vancouver moms are looking for safe camps to keep their kids busy and don’t know what options are available.
- They want to know if you will be how you will be practicing social distancing and what other safety measures you will have in place.
- VM is already an established and trusted resource for moms to discover camps.
- VM’s camp content is well-optimized on Google and consistently shows up on search results.
- We are confident that our list will be featured on CTV, CBC and other media – as it has been each and every year – getting our partners added exposure.
- Get your message out on multiple platforms: web, email, social and even TV and radio.
- We support our content with Facebook ad spend – ensuring that it reaches the moms it’s intended for.
We release our Summer Camp List on April 3rd and will add your camp as soon as you book.
Book today to ensure that your camp maximizes its exposure among Vancouver moms.
Your Starter Custom Package includes:
- Featured on Summer Camp List Email Blasts (May 22 and June 12)
- Featured on Summer Camp List
- Social Media Package (1 Facebook post + 2 Instagram Stories)
- Email sponsored banner
- April 3 – VM Summer Camp List initially published.
- April 10 – First email blast to VM subscriber list.
- April 24 – VM Summer Camps – Sponsored List
- May 22 – Second email blast to VM subscriber list.
- May 29 – Final updated VM Picks: Top Summer Camps list is published.
- June 12 – Final email blast to VM subscriber list.