Are You Running Camps? Let Vancouver Moms know!
Here’s why you should add your camp to our list:
- Vancouver moms are looking for safe camps to keep their kids busy and don’t know what options are available.
- They want to know if you will be how you will be practicing social distancing and what other other safety measures you will have in place.
- VM is already an established and trusted resource for moms to discover camps.
- VM’s camp content is well-optimized on Google and consistently shows up on search results.
- We are confident that our list will be featured on CTV, CBC and other media – as it has been each and every year – getting our partners added exposure.
- Get your message out on multiple platforms: web, email, social and even TV and radio.
- We support our content with Facebook ad spend – ensuring that it reaches the moms it’s intended for.
We release our Spring Camp List on February 9th and will add your camp as soon as you book.
Book today to ensure that your camp maximizes its exposure among Vancouver moms.
The Pro Package includes:
- Spring Camp List Sponsored Q&A Article
- Featured on Spring List Email Blasts
- VM Business Page, shared on FB
- Featured on Spring Camp List
- Priority Placement: Secure your place among the TOP of the list.
- Social media pack (value: $500)
- Includes one Facebook post, boosted with ad spend to ensure reach
- Includes one Instagram story
- Includes three tweets
- Summer Camp Sponsor Credit
- $75 credit towards any 2022 Summer Camp Package
- VM Flex Scheduling: Extend your campaign elements to fit your promotions (e.g. schedule your social media for later in the year) to make a year-long campaign.
- February 9th, 2023 – VM Spring Camp List initially published.
- February 13th, 2023 – First email blast to VM subscriber list.
- February 16th, 2023 – VM Weekly Newsletter Mention.
- February 21st, 2022 – Complete Spring Camp List re-published.
- February 27th, 2022 – Second email blast to VM subscriber list.