Are You Running Camps? Let Vancouver Moms know!
Last year’s Summer Camp List included Elevate, Little Kitchen Academy, Pedalheads, Free Kick and many more. Here’s why you should add your camp to our list:
- Vancouver moms are looking for safe camps to keep their kids busy and don’t know what options are available.
- They want to know if you will be how you will be practicing social distancing and what other safety measures you will have in place.
- VM is already an established and trusted resource for moms to discover camps.
- VM’s camp content is well-optimized on Google and consistently shows up on search results.
- We are confident that our list will be featured on CTV, CBC and other media – as it has been each and every year – getting our partners added exposure.
- Get your message out on multiple platforms: web, email, social and even TV and radio.
- We support our content with Facebook ad spend – ensuring that it reaches the moms it’s intended for.
We release our Summer Camp List on April 3rd and will add your camp as soon as you book.
Book today to ensure that your camp maximizes its exposure among Vancouver moms.
The Premium Package includes:
- Summer Camp List Q&A Article
- Featured on Summer Camp List Email Blasts
- VM Business Page, shared on FB
- Featured on Summer Camp List
- Sponsored Article (value $900)
- Priority Placement: Secure your place among the TOP of the list.
- Dedicated Email Blast (value: $1,100)
- Social media pack (FB + IG) (value: $550)
- VM Flex Scheduling: Extend your campaign elements to fit your promotions (e.g. schedule your social media for later in the year) to make a year-long campaign.
- April 3 – VM Summer Camp List initially published.
- April 10 – First email blast to VM subscriber list.
- April 24 – VM Summer Camps – Sponsored List
- May 22 – Second email blast to VM subscriber list.
- May 29 – Final updated VM Picks: Top Summer Camps list is published.
- June 5 – Final email blast to VM subscriber list.