Join us in beautiful Southlands for a day in the country without leaving the city! The Southlands Country Fair is a community event focused on horses and rural lifestyle within
Join us in beautiful Southlands for a day in the country without leaving the city!
The Southlands Country Fair is a community event focused on horses and rural lifestyle within the city of Vancouver. The fair was created to showcase the unique equestrian neighbourhood of Southlands and to give all Vancouver residents an opportunity to enjoy a day in the country without leaving the city.
What can you do at the Country Fair? There are activities for all ages, all day long. Shopping, learning, petting animals, riding ponies, playing games, and watching horses and riders perform … you will be entertained from the moment you enter the gates. Specific attractions include:
- Horse entertainment featuring Southlands Riding Club members
- Pony rides and hay rides
- Farm Yard Fun area (old-fashioned, country-themed activities for kids)
- Vendors market for those who love to shop for local arts and crafts
- Silent auction
- Used book sale
- Petting farm full of animals for the kids to meet
- Lots of great food and a pleasant picnic area
- Day-long musical entertainment featuring local artists
- And much more!
What does it cost to come to the Country Fair? Entry to the Fair grounds is by donation. We suggest $5…but it is up to you. Once inside the grounds, there are plenty of FREE activities for children and adults. Some activities, such as the pony rides, games and amusements, and the petting farm require a small fee of $1- $5.
Entry is by donation, parking is free, and activities cost from one to five dollars, and many are free.
(Sunday) 10:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Southlands Riding Club