12dec(dec 12)10:00 am06jan(jan 6)5:00 pmSoak up the Season at the Vancouver AquariumRecommended Ages:0 to 2 - Infants & Toddlers,3 to 4 - Preschoolers,5 to 8 - Primary,9 to 12 - Intermediate,Over 13 - Teens
Make a splash this festive season at the Vancouver Aquarium. With over 60,000 creatures, and amazing shows daily, there’s something for everyone this holiday season. The holidays aren’t complete without
Make a splash this festive season at the Vancouver Aquarium. With over 60,000 creatures, and amazing shows daily, there’s something for everyone this holiday season.
- The holidays aren’t complete without a visit to see Scuba Claus. Watch the jolly old man in the red suit (and black flippers) swim with the fish daily until December 24
- Add some magic to your visit and strike a pose with Scuba Claus for an extra memorable holiday photo from 10am – 3.30pm on December 7, 8, 14, 15 and 20-24
- Delight in the magic of the season as you watch the enchanting jelly snow globe display. With a display this spectacular, even Santa’s elves would be jelly
- Marvel at Vancouver’s most shocking holiday display as you stand in the glow of the eel-powered Christmas tree
- This holiday season, you’re invited on an adventure to the North Pole with our new 4-D movie, THE POLAR EXPRESS™ 4D Experience®
- Go green with your Holiday gifts and stop by our gift shop. We are fully stocked with animal friendly and sustainable gifts.
Don’t forget – the Vancouver Aquarium is open 365 days a year! Learn more and plan your visit at http://www.vanaqua.org/holiday
December 12 (Thursday) 10:00 am - January 6 (Monday) 5:00 pm