Open December 1, 2019 until February 29, 2020
This winter, renew a classic Vancouver tradition and enjoy some old-fashioned fun. Robson Square’s outdoor skating rink is open, so celebrate winter in style with skating in the heart of downtown Vancouver. It’s a magical place to enjoy the winter season with your friends, family and loved ones.
Hours of Operation:
- Sunday to Thursday: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM*
- Friday and Saturday: 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM*
- Christmas Eve (December 24th): 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Christmas Day (December 25th): 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Boxing Day (December 26th): 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- New Year’s Eve (December 31st): 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- New Year’s Day (January 1st): 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
*Skate rental ends 30mins prior to close
Skating is free. You can rent skates for $5.00/pair. Cash only.
Ice Rink Closures, Schedule Changes & Events:
Watch here for updates or call the Robson Square Hotline 604-646-3554. Please be advised that warm weather leads to warm ice! Robson Square Ice Rink may need to close unexpectedly.
If you are a grade 4-7 school, you can enroll sign up for free skating at the Robson Square Ice Rinks school program. Robson Square will provide your class with free skate and helmet rentals.
The school program runs Monday through Friday with three 1 hour time slots daily.
Please contact us at 604-646-3557 or RSQIceRink@pacegroup.com.