22feb10:00 am5:00 pmNestworks' family-friendly co-working crowdfunding socialRecommended Ages:0 to 2 - Infants & Toddlers,3 to 4 - Preschoolers,5 to 8 - Primary
Call to mind the image of a barn-raising: a community gathering together to co-create a shared solution for the benefit of all. This is the nature of the task ahead
Call to mind the image of a barn-raising: a community gathering together to co-create a shared solution for the benefit of all. This is the nature of the task ahead of us as we seek to launch the first Nestworks location.
Join us on Saturday February 22nd for FREE co-working and childminding, our crowdfunding video shoot, and next steps info and signup session. Come for the entire day, or just stop by to say hello. Registration link: nestworks-social.eventbrite.ca
Please bring your kids of all ages, and laptops or other work projects, as we will be shooting photos and video and want to create a Nestworks-like atmosphere to suggest what we are creating.
What the session will look like:
- Video interviews with participants willing to share your stories about struggles you have faced as a working parent and why you want Nestworks to happen. Please sign up for an interview slot here.
- Crafts, games and fun things for kids to do, supervised by ECE trainees from Pacific Immigrant Resources Society.
- A signup opportunity for people who want to help with crowdfunding-related tasks including marketing, community outreach and media outreach.
- Free co-working
- Meet and greet other community members and collaborators.
- Q&A with Nestworks Board members.
The fine print:
- We require image release for all attendees.
- Childminding is available for children of all ages.
- Parents will be summoned to manage feeding and diaper change needs as necessary.
- Childminding is by RSVP only – please sign up HERE.
SIGN UP HERE: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/nestworks-family-friendly-co-working-crowdfunding-social-tickets-88865831093
- All parents with children in care must remain on-site.
If you can’t come but want to support our crowdfunding campaign (tentatively launching on March 31st), sign up here.