TICKETS ARE NOT ON SALE YET FOR THE 2018 EVENT. IT SELLS OUT EVERY YEAR SO WE WILL LET YOU KNOW! Family First Night is the North Shore's original
TICKETS ARE NOT ON SALE YET FOR THE 2018 EVENT. IT SELLS OUT EVERY YEAR SO WE WILL LET YOU KNOW!
Family First Night is the North Shore’s original and longest running family friendly New Year’s Eve event. Enjoy laser tobogganing, take in live entertainment on the main stage by Vancouver’s magician Joel Eddington, interactive clowning from Carlos & Carlitta and an exciting fire routine performed by Vesta Fire Entertainment. Keep an eye out for Tickles & Yowza our roving clowns and take in some live music under our big top tent.
Cozy up to the warmth of Mt Seymour fire pits and indulge in complimentary s’mores. If you’re hungry, we’ve got you covered with some of Vancouver’s finest food vendors. Venture into the woods with your family on an intriguing Snowquest or enjoy a self-guided snowshoe along lantern lit trails. All of this followed by an early NYE countdown, party favours and a fireworks finale at 9pm.
Tickets are available online only at $25 per person, children 2 and under are free. One hour snow tubing sessions are available for an additional $10 (limited to 390).
INCLUDED ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
- Entrance into Family First Night
- Laser Tobogganing
- Snowquest Scavenger Hunt
- Live Stage Entertainment including Carlos & Carlitta Clowning *NEW*, Magic by Joel Eddington *NEW* & Vesta Fire Entertainment
- Live music featuring “The Honey Tongues” *NEW*
- Tickles & Yowza the Clowns
- Face Painting, Arts & Crafts
- Party Favors
- Shuttle Service from Parkgate Village, North Vancouver
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Food vendors featuring sweet and savoury dishes.
- Smores station with fire pits. We will be giving out complimentary smores to you all evening.
- Seating areas will be available on the main and upper level of Enquist Lodge as well as outside near the food vendor trucks and inside the big top tent.
(Monday) 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm