TICKET INFO COMING SOON EVENT TIME: TUESDAY, DEC 31, 5:30PM-8:30PM. GATES OPEN AT 5:30PM. Family First Night is the North Shore's original and longest running family friendly New Year's Eve event. Enjoy laser tobogganing,
EVENT TIME: TUESDAY, DEC 31, 5:30PM-8:30PM. GATES OPEN AT 5:30PM.
Family First Night is the North Shore’s original and longest running family friendly New Year’s Eve event. Enjoy laser tobogganing, take in live entertainment on the main stage. Keep an eye out for Tickles & Yowza our roving clowns and check out some live music.
Cozy up to the warmth of Mt Seymour fire pits and if you’re hungry, we’ve got you covered with some of Vancouver’s finest food vendors. Venture into the woods with your family on an intriguing Snowquest or enjoy a self-guided snowshoe along lantern lit trails. All of this followed by an early NYE countdown and a fireworks finale at 8:25pm.
INCLUDED ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
- Entrance into Family First Night
- Laser Tobogganing
- Live Music & Entertainment
- Acro Fire Entertainment
- Tickles & Yowza the Clowns
- Face Painting, Arts & Crafts
- Shuttle Service from Parkgate Village, North Vancouver
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Food vendors featuring sweet and savory dishes.
- Seating areas will be available on the main and upper level of Enquist Lodge as well as outside near the food vendor trucks.
SHUTTLE BUS SCHEDULE
EXTRA SHUTTLE BUSES FOR FAMILY FIRST NIGHT WILL BE RUNNING CONTINUOUSLY FROM 5PM ONWARDS FROM PARKGATE COMMUNITY CENTRE. PARKING AVAILABLE AT OVERFLOW PARKING LOT LOCATED JUST NORTH OF PARKGATE VILLAGE ON MT SEYMOUR RD
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This is an outdoor event! Ensure you dress for the conditions!
- The road to this event is designated as a Winter Tire and Chain Up route. All vehicles driving up MUST HAVE SNOW TIRES.
- A Family First Night event ticket must be purchased online for entry into the event. Tickets for tubing or tobogganing purchased earlier in the day will not be valid. Season pass holders will also have to purchase an event ticket. Family First Night is a special event which is why an event ticket is required for entry.
- Children 2 and under are free.
- Taxes are NOT included in ticket price.
- All ticket sales are final. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Mt Seymour is not liable for any lost items, property or items left unattended.
- The event will proceed rain or shine. Alterations due to weather should be expected. Tickets will not be refunded due to weather.
- There is a free shuttle for the event. Shuttle schedule will be posted online prior to the event.
- All participants with a snow tubing ticket must be over 48 inches tall.
- Remember to bring up your toboggans or you can purchase one of our sliding carpets on site from the retail tent at Enquist Lodge!
- No inflatable or custom-made sliding or steering devices allowed.
(Tuesday) 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm