08dec(dec 8)2:00 pm03jan(jan 3)9:00 pmCanyon Lights 2020Recommended Ages:0 to 2 - Infants & Toddlers,3 to 4 - Preschoolers,5 to 8 - Primary,9 to 12 - Intermediate,Over 13 - Teens
Named one of the most spectacular holiday lights displays in the world, Canyon Lights is set to dazzle and amaze, high above the forest floor. The suspension bridge, rainforest and
Named one of the most spectacular holiday lights displays in the world, Canyon Lights is set to dazzle and amaze, high above the forest floor. The suspension bridge, rainforest and Capilano River are ablaze with lights, Treetops Adventure (the eight tallest Christmas trees in the world) is lit from top to bottom, the “Arc de Lumina” light tunnel mesmerizes on Cliffwalk, while the Snowy Owl Prowl scavenger hunt entertains the whole family.
A tradition for many Vancouver families, Canyon Lights looks forward to welcoming back guests with a few operational changes to ensure the health and safety of visitors and staff in a COVID world. Tickets and annual passes will only be available for pre-purchase online for a specific date and time to limit contact upon entry and reduce capacity. BC Annual Pass holders will also be required to reserve their time online prior to visiting. The first phase of tickets and timed entry bookings will go on sale HERE on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
For more information on our COVID safety measures, please visit our SPECIAL ADVISORY page.
- Tickets and Annual Passes will only be available for pre-purchase online for a specific date and time to limit contact upon entry and to ensure guest and team member safety.
- Face masks or coverings required in the Park.
- We highly recommend visiting the Park on weeknights prior to Friday, December 18th.
- Strollers are not permitted on the attractions. Babies should be carried below railing level or in a purpose-designed child-carrying device.
- Dress for an outdoor experience and wear appropriate winter footwear!
Canyon Lights at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
Tickets on sale November 2 2020
When: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 – Sunday, January 3, 2021
Park is open from 2:00pm – 9:00pm daily
Park is closed Christmas Day
Where: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park 3735 Capilano Road, North Vancouver
December 8 (Tuesday) 2:00 pm - January 3 (Sunday) 9:00 pm
Capilano Suspension Bridge
3735 Capilano Road