On Sunday, April 21st from 9am-2pm we’re hosting a GOLDEN event at our River District Neighbourhood Centre (8683 Kerr Street) and Town Centre (8540 River District Crossing). This year, we’ve extended our event to
On Sunday, April 21st from 9am-2pm we’re hosting a GOLDEN event at our River District Neighbourhood Centre (8683 Kerr Street) and Town Centre (8540 River District Crossing). This year, we’ve extended our event to Town Centre with the help of our partners including Save on Foods, Starbucks, TD Bank, Westminster Savings and River District’s Dentistry and Physio.
This free family friendly event will include:
In the Neighbourhood Centre
- 8 golden chocolate egg hunts (open to children age 3-10 – register below to secure your spot)
- 2 face painting stations
- Decorate your very own golden egg with colourful jewels at our craft station
- A golden balloon for every child
- Cheesus Crust food truck
- The Dogmeister Gourmet Hot Dogs
- Romer’s snacks
- And more!
In Town Centre
- A huge bouncy castle by Save-on-Foods
- A face painting station at the River District Physio tent
- A balloon twister at the River District Dentistry tent
- Easter loot bags and activity books with giant Jenga at the TD Bank tent
- Free popsicles and a caricature artist at the Westminster Savings tent
- Complimentary hot chocolate and green tea, and crafts at the Starbucks station
- And more!
A variety of food options are available in the Neighbourhood Centre and Town Centre. Visit Romer’s for a burger next to the Neighbourhood Centre or venture to Town Centre for sushi at SushiMura, endless options at Save-on-Foods Kitchen, and a variety of drinks and food at Starbucks. Bathrooms are available in the Neighbourhood Centre and in select retailers at Town Centre.
Visit both event locations within River District for some family fun! After your Golden Chocolate Egg Hunt, hop on over to Town Centre for more activities – only a 10 minute walk away, or a 2 minute drive. Walking access to our event from two designated lots. Parking is limited please see map above for information on where to park at River District. Please note, the parking lot at North Arm Avenue is a gravel lot.
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 2:00 pm