Children today have busy schedules, feel pressure to excel and live in a world that is moving faster and faster.
Our mindfulness programs teach simple, practical techniques that can help children (5 to 11 years old) and teenagers (12 to 18 years old):
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Increase concentration, calmness and patience
- Learn to regulate emotions without acting out, leading to better behaviour in school
- Improve ability to pay attention, resulting in better grades
- Develop better social skills, empathy and understanding of others
We offer our programs to families and schools, through Zoom or in-person, directly with me Laure Sabini.
For families: young children from 5 to 11 years old learn mindfulness with a parent or caregiver and myself, and teens learn in a one-on-one setting with me directly.