World Oceans Day is Saturday, June 8 and there’s no better place to celebrate than the Vancouver Aquarium. It’s set to be an exciting day with plenty to see
World Oceans Day is Saturday, June 8 and there’s no better place to celebrate than the Vancouver Aquarium. It’s set to be an exciting day with plenty to see and do:
- Get to know the Ocean Wise initiatives and programs, and learn how you can get involved in ocean conservation.
- Discover the newest residents in the Graham Amazon Gallery – a flutter of beautiful butterflies.
- Enjoy energetic live performances from Bobs and Lolo. This dynamic duo will have the whole family dancing.
- Be amongst the first to watch A Reef Reborn 4-D – the amazing new movie in our 4-D Theatre.
- Get hands on with local marine invertebrates like sea anemones and sea stars with our mobile aquariums and Wet Labs.
- Connect with the One Ocean Expeditions crew in real time as they join us from onboard a vessel off the coast of Ireland.
- Be entertained by our puppet troupe, enjoy arts and crafts, and face painting – fun for the young and the young-at-heart. Did we mention there’ll be cake?
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Vancouver Aquarium
845 Avison Way