Burnaby Village Museum is restarting with: New entry and exit procedures New safety procedures and policies Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols Reduced visitor capacity Limited access to inside of exhibit
Burnaby Village Museum is restarting with:
- New entry and exit procedures
- New safety procedures and policies
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols
- Reduced visitor capacity
- Limited access to inside of exhibit buildings
- Controlled traffic flow through select exhibits
- Carousel and gift shop are closed
- Ice Cream Parlour is open with select menu items, and for take-out only. Contactless payment only (no cash)
Before coming to the Museum:
- Find the Flora! [PDF – 1.4 MB] Download and print our summer scavenger hunt, or go paperless and save it to your phone.
- Do not visit if you are sick, have been exposed to COVID-19, or have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- Give yourself time to possibly wait in line. Staff will be controlling entry. A limited number of people will be allowed into the Museum, to adhere to gathering limits set out by the Provincial Health Officer.
- Bring a pre-filled water bottle. Public water fountains remain closed.
- Enter the Museum through the main gate located at Canada Way and Deer Lake Avenue. The Carousel entrance is closed.
During your visit:
- Upon entering the Museum, please use hand sanitizer provided.
- Follow directional signage posted. Routes have been established throughout the Museum to control traffic flow and to maintain physical distancing.
- Physical distancing of 2 meters between family groups is required.
- Practice good hygiene: wash or sanitize your hands often, and cover your cough or sneeze.
- Respect and follow directions of staff at all times.
- Anyone not following safety guidelines or directions from staff will be asked to leave.
Please note: As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we will make operational changes as necessary.
Hours of Operation:
July 15- September 6
Wednesdays to Sundays, 11am-4:30pm
Closed Mondays & Tuesdays
August 1 (Saturday) 11:00 pm - September 6 (Sunday) 4:30 pm