Kick off the new year at the Peak of Vancouver! From 5:00 pm onward, celebrate the kick-off of
From 5:00 pm onward, celebrate the kick-off of 2020 with entertainment and fun for all ages. Glide on our 8,000-square foot mountaintop Skate Pond, take a sled down our Sliding Zone and be awed by the magical outdoor Light Walk around Blue Grouse Lake. Enjoy incredible performances throughout the night as well as a special 9:00 pm countdown for our littlest revelers that will be sure to light up the sky with a boom! This year’s celebration will be something to remember!
- Passholders receive complimentary access to the event prior to 7pm – no registration necessary! Skyride uploads will not be available after 7pm, so arrive early to guarantee access!
- Non-Passholders are required to purchase tickets! Tickets are valid after 4pm on December 31 only and includes Skyride access.
Schedule of Events:
Outdoor Stage (next to Skate Pond):
• Toy Zebra – Live Band, 7-9:30pm
• Man About Town – Live DJ, 4–10pm Get your photo taken with our magical entertainers, 5pm onwards
Theatre in the Sky:
• Kellie Haines Ventriloquist Show, 6pm & 7pm
More to come! See website for live updates.
- Skiing and snowboarding
- Ice skating on the Mountaintop Skate Pond
- Sliding Zone
- Magical Light Walk (please ensure you are wearing snow-appropriate footwear)
- Sleigh Rides (snow level dependent)
- New Year’s Eve Crafts (Elf Headquarters, Chalet Main Floor)
- Visit the Gingerbread Village (Spirit Gallery)
Food & Beverage Options:
Full BBQ (in front of the Chalet)