13mar(mar 13)10:00 am05apr(apr 5)5:00 pmSpring Break at Fort Langley Historic SiteRecommended Ages:0 to 2 - Infants & Toddlers,3 to 4 - Preschoolers,5 to 8 - Primary,9 to 12 - Intermediate,Over 13 - Teens
Travel back to the mid-1800s and explore life at Fort Langley. Visit the chicks and bunnies, try barrel-making, watch the blacksmith work and try shaping your own piece
Travel back to the mid-1800s and explore life at Fort Langley. Visit the chicks and bunnies, try barrel-making, watch the blacksmith work and try shaping your own piece of metal at the Jr. Blacksmith Shop. Once you’ve found your favourite job, go to the Big House and use a nib pen and ink to sign a contract to become an “indentured servant” of the Hudson’s Bay Company at Fort Langley.
Important information about your visit to Fort Langley National Historic Site
We look forward to gradually and safely welcoming you back to Fort Langley National Historic Site. Please check back regularly to find out what is open, what is closed, and how to be safe when you visit.
Non-medical masks or face coverings are required for everyone when visiting indoor public spaces at Fort Langley National Historic Site. Remember to follow public health authority guidance and advice for your area, including travel advisories. Most importantly, stay at home if you have COVID-19 symptoms, or if you’ve been in contact with someone who has symptoms or has been diagnosed with the virus.
- The Visitor Centre, parking lot, washrooms, and historic grounds are now open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
- Visitors can climb the bastions and gallery, peer through the entrances to several historic buildings, and go on a self guided audio tour.
- Parks Canada interpreters will be sharing information at several historic buildings.
- Picnic areas and outdoor park areas are open (bring a table cloth).
- The gift shop is open for purchasing online at https://www.indigenousshop.ca/s/shop.
$7.80 per adult, $6.55 per senior, and free for youth 17 and under. Fort Langley annual pass holders and Parks Canada Discovery Pass holders also get free entry. Get your 2019 Fort Langley annual pass on sale for $15.70 per adult or $13.20 per senior.
March 13 (Saturday) 10:00 am - April 5 (Monday) 5:00 pm