Heritage Christmas presented by Concord Pacific Experience the old-fashioned magic of Christmas at Heritage Christmas at the Burnaby Village Museum, November 21, 2020 to January 1, 2021. Stroll through the 1920’s
Heritage Christmas presented by Concord Pacific
Experience the old-fashioned magic of Christmas at Heritage Christmas at the Burnaby Village Museum, November 21, 2020 to January 1, 2021. Stroll through the 1920’s village and enjoy spectacular lights, vintage-themed displays and historical exhibits.
- Stop by the Burnaby Lake General Store to browse the Christmas light display and learn about popular store purchases in the 1920’s
- Check out the newly renovated Way Sang Yuen Wat Kee & Co. Herbalist shop in the Village to discover the role Chinese medicine has played in shaping communities like Burnaby
- Visit the Jesse Love Farmhouse to experience a historic family home lovingly decorated for the holidays
- Explore the history of Chinese-Canadians in Burnaby at our feature exhibit, Across the Pacific, in The Stride Studios
- Chat with the teacher at Seaforth School and learn about schooling in early Burnaby
- Find out what a blacksmith does during daily demonstrations at Wagner’s Blacksmith Shop
- Check out an interesting steam demonstration at the Steam Shed on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Treat yourself at the Ice Cream Parlour (limited to-go menu items, contactless payment only)
Please note the Carousel and gift shop are closed.
Advance reservations are recommended. A limited number of people will be allowed into Heritage Christmas at one time. We cannot guarantee your preferred date and time will be available without a reservation. Visitors without reservations will be permitted entry only if there is space available to ensure we are compliant with health regulations.
Reservations for Heritage Christmas open on Monday, November 16 at 9am. To book your day and time please call Burnaby Village Museum at 604-297-4565 during office hours:
Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm
Saturday and Sunday 1:30-8:30pm
- Limit of one reservation per phone call.
- A maximum of six people can be booked per reservation request. At this time visitors should be from the same household.
- Please do not leave reservation requests on the voicemail. These requests will not be booked.
Heritage Christmas is committed to following COVID-19 orders and recommendations set by local and provincial public health and safety authorities.
Before coming to Heritage Christmas:
- Advance reservations are recommended. Please call ahead to ensure your preferred date and time are available.
- Bring a pre-filled water bottle. Public water fountains remain closed.
- Ice Cream Parlour preferred payment is debit or credit card.
- Enter the Museum through the main gate located at Canada Way and Deer Lake Avenue. The Carousel entrance is closed.
- Do not visit if you are sick or are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
November 21, 2020 – December 18, 2020 & December 19, 2020 – January 1, 2021
Wednesday – Friday 1-5:30 p.m. (closed Mondays and Tuesdays)
Daily 1-9 p.m., (closed December 24 and 25)
November 21 (Saturday) 1:00 pm - January 1 (Friday) 9:00 pm