VancouverMom.ca Directories: Terms and Conditions
Please review the following before submitting your listing:
- Crisp Media, Inc. (referred to as “we” or “us”) owns and operates VancouverMom.ca. Companies that wish to place listings in our directory will be referred to as “you” in this document.
- You are responsible for providing us with all information pertaining to your directory listing in a format specified by us. We will not be responsible for writing your text, verifying your information, or formatting your images.
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of your listing by logging in using your chosen username and password.
- We reserve the right to edit any listing submitted to our directory listing, for whatever reason we deem fit. “Edit” may include anything from correcting typos, grammatical and spelling errors to changing your wording so that it makes sense to deleting whole sentences. We also reserve the right to change or replace the photo you have submitted or the title of your listing so that it more accurately reflects the name and nature of your business, as well as the category you have requested. Typically if you write relatively well then your listing will remain basically untouched.
- We reserve the right to wholly reject your listing for whatever reason we deem fit. Typical reasons may include, but are not limited to:
- Your business doesn’t fit our audience;
- Your business does not operate in Canada;
- Your content is illegal or offensive in some way;
- Your listing lacks professionalism or another high quality standard;
- Poor quality or poorly formatted images;
- Incorrect information about or misrepresentation of your business; or
- Whatever reason we deem fit.
- By submitting your listing, you agree to pay the price of the listing in full prior to being listed in our directories.
- You may request that your listing be removed at any time. Listings cancelled within seven days will receive a full refund. Refunds will not be issued for any listing cancelled after the seven-day period. To remove your listing, please send an email to community (@) vancouvermom.ca (obviously make that look like a regular email address), and we will endeavour to remove your listing within one week.
- We do not guarantee any kind of exclusivity, ranking or placement order within our directory listings. As such, we do not guarantee that a competitor’s paid ad or listing, or editorial content will not appear along side yours.
- We do not guarantee performance of any kind, including site up-time or availability. We also do not guarantee any kind of advertising metrics, including click-through rates, impressions, etc.
- We do not guarantee any search engine ranking of any kind.
- We do not guarantee any access to a particular audience or sales that may result from your company being listed in our directory.
- You will retain copyright over the text and images published in your listing.
- We are always working to optimize VancouverMom.ca and may change the formatting, including features, of your page listing at any time.
- We may change our terms and conditions at any time.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR LISTING YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE.
March 27, 2018