At PDG Pediatric Dental Group, we provide pediatric dental services for infants, children, and adolescents as well as orthodontic services for children, teenagers, and adults. Our doctors are specially trained to allow them to manage children’s fears and apprehensions in a positive manner. They are also specially trained to provide dentistry under mild conscious sedation and general anesthesia, which is recommended for certain circumstances, to lessen the mental and/or physical pain of a procedure while a child is awake.
We’re all about guiding children into developing healthy oral hygiene habits, positive attitudes towards dentistry, and supporting this throughout their youth through our comprehensive specialized dental care. To help your children have the best experience possible, we have tailored the design of our offices specifically for kids. In each office, you’ll find an education fun zone waiting area, movie entertainment, video games, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Professional and friendly staff
- Fun and safe environment
- High quality specialized dental treatment, supported by a combined 100 years of pediatric dental and orthodontic experience
- Respectful doctors who listen
- Clear explanations of dental treatments and fees
- Emergency dental services
- 4 Convenient office locations: Vancouver, Richmond, Delta/Surrey, Coquitlam