Pacific DanceArts is for students of all levels, with a proven commitment to excellence in training. Pacific DanceArts' programs range from pre-school to professional as well as the Royal Academy of Dance syllabus exams. With both general classes and professional programs offered, students range in age from 3 years old and upwards with classes for all age groups in most forms of dance, including ballet, jazz, modern, contemporary, pas de deux, and pointe as well as numerous live stage performances throughout the school season.
Pacific DanceArts offers classes to students in two locations - one on the east side of Vancouver (3626 East 4th Avenue) and one on the west side (3327 West 4th Avenue). Seasonal classes are available at both locations while summer camp is held at the west side location and summer school at the east side location.
Summer Dance Camp
An all-day camp featuring an exciting, stimulating week of dance, for young dancers ages 5 to 10 years. After-school options also available. Sign up for one week, two weeks or single day options.
* Ballet - classical ballet technique and choreography;
* Creative Movement - create your own story using music, movement, and acting;
* Jazz - explore the fun and exciting movements and technique required in jazz;
* Musical Theatre - coaching and choreography that combines music and dance;
* Stretch - simple, gentle, stretches catered to the individual students’ natural range of motion;
* Outdoor Play - structured games and playtime at the park;
* Indoor Play - includes arts, crafts, games and movie time
All dance classes will be taught by professional instructors from Pacific DanceArts and Coastal City Ballet. Camp coordinators have the necessary first-aid training and qualifications. Camp volunteers will assist with supervision throughout the day.
Choose what works for you:
1 or 2 week options - 8:30am-3:30pm
After school option - 3:30-5:00pm
Single day(s) options with or without after-school care
Summer Dance Camp 2018 - July 9th-13th and 16th-20th (For ages 5 - 10 years)
Register by June 1st and receive 5% off
Registration forms can be found on our website at http://www.pacificdancearts.ca/summer-camp.html