Every night, this mesmerizing 25-minute cinematic projection, which follows the extraordinary (and visually gorgeous) migration of the pacific salmon takes place under the Cambie Bridge. The heart of a river meets the heart of a city as Vancouver’s Cambie Bridge is transformed evenings after dusk.
Family Salmon Social Event with Bobs & Lolo
- What: Uninterrupted – Family Salmon Social Event with Bobs and Lolo
- When: 7:30 pm until 9:30 pm – Thursday, August 24, 2017
- Salmon craft activity – 7:30 pm (ages 6 and up)
- Bobs and Lolo performance and meet and greet – 8:00 pm (ages 1 to 8)
- Uninterrupted – 9:00 pm (25 mins long)
- Where: Coopers’ Park, Yaletown (under north side of Cambie Bridge
- Why: To launch the new 9:00 pm start time with families, get everyone immersed in the story of the iconic Pacific salmon before back to school and say thanks to the youngsters who have shared their playground with Uninterrupted, our audiences and our larger than life salmon stars this summer!